VNArts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You are not connected. Please login or register

What season do you like?

+4
vampire_nymph
flakizz
Melody&Harmony
Loving_Day
8 posters

What season do you like?

What season do you like? Vote_lcap17%What season do you like? Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
What season do you like? Vote_lcap17%What season do you like? Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
What season do you like? Vote_lcap50%What season do you like? Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
What season do you like? Vote_lcap0%What season do you like? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What season do you like? Vote_lcap16%What season do you like? Vote_rcap 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What season do you like? Empty What season do you like? Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:05 am

Loving_Day

Loving_Day
Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

Yep Summer for me whenever starts getting hot over here right now it Spring in Australia! go wild I love summer its when you can go to the beach and rock and roll lol xD but I'm too far from the beach! amd etc...
P: over here its cold now windy

http://mangarden.30.forumer.com/

2What season do you like? Empty Re: What season do you like? Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:00 am

Melody&Harmony

Melody&Harmony
Postaholic!
Postaholic!

I like spring. Its so beautiful.

3What season do you like? Empty Re: What season do you like? Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:40 am

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

summer i always dance in parties becuz in summers i go to parties hula dance hula dance hula dance hand dance hand dance hand dance

4What season do you like? Empty Re: What season do you like? Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:16 am

vampire_nymph

vampire_nymph
Administrators
Administrators

I like fall because the leaves are all different colors. And also because the weather is not too cold and there's no pollen. Pollen makes my eyes itch and makes my nose run.

https://vnscans.forumotion.net

5What season do you like? Empty Re: What season do you like? Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:29 pm

GichanHolic

GichanHolic
Staffs
Staffs

i like fall too... breathing out , b'coz i'm not type of summer person, it's too hot.
kinda make me sleepy sometimes, but i like it sleeping fall is the only season that has the greatest view also.

6What season do you like? Empty Re: What season do you like? Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:55 pm

metamorphoKISS

metamorphoKISS
Administrators
Administrators

uhm, since our country has only 2 season so i don't really know but after experiencing autumn in SK, it made me fall in love for autumn ^^.. the weather is just perfect.. not too cold and not too hot..

7What season do you like? Empty Re: What season do you like? Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:35 pm

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

i also like winter cuz i get sleepy

8What season do you like? Empty Re: What season do you like? Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:39 pm

Xochie

Xochie
Staffs
Staffs

Spring, because everything's quite calm and normal.

9What season do you like? Empty Re: What season do you like? Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:34 pm

ichigo_rukia08

ichigo_rukia08
Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

i like autumn and spring!! because i like it when it's not too hot and not too cold..

i hate summer..i don't like it when it's so hot! especially here in the central valley california! furious haha

10What season do you like? Empty Re: What season do you like? Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:46 pm

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

new summer cuz of tan and wat not

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum