VNArts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You are not connected. Please login or register

Koko ni Iru yo!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Koko ni Iru yo! Empty Koko ni Iru yo! Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:54 pm

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

i totally love this it's so sad it made me cry the girl learns how to make friends and how scry the real world is she has to surpass all this just to get to her home[sun people]
well this is a better description:Hikage is a reclusive 8th grader who no one seems to notice. She finds comfort in her blog, and the the people who comment on it. Everything changes one day when two cute boys notice her. These boys are the most popular kids in the entire school. When one of them tells her something that she's always wanted to hear, she might not be as invisible as she thought...

2Koko ni Iru yo! Empty Re: Koko ni Iru yo! Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:07 am

metamorphoKISS

metamorphoKISS
Administrators
Administrators

OMG!! i'm so freaking luv this manga.. can't wait to read the next chapter.. i think this is one of the best of Toyama-sensei works.. i have a suspicion that black rabbit and mega Pig might be the two popular boys after all ^^.. i think that mega PIG like her too despite of his sharp words ^^..

3Koko ni Iru yo! Empty Re: Koko ni Iru yo! Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:15 pm

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

now that u mention it those 2 boys can be him your smart bow i thought they were sum other ppls

4Koko ni Iru yo! Empty Re: Koko ni Iru yo! Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:23 pm

metamorphoKISS

metamorphoKISS
Administrators
Administrators

ah, that was just my suspicion due to the flow of the story.. last time i read the last chapter, it seems that the sharp tongued guy was like watching over her so i have this intuition that he might be mega PIG.. i'm not sure about that hinata guy but yep, the story is getting more interesting ^^..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum