You are not connected. Please login or register

The Devil Does Exist

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Devil Does Exist Empty The Devil Does Exist on Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:48 am

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs
i love this manga ya the drawings made them fat but the ending 2 chapters made me cry crying but its worth it i read all the chapter just today my god i swear this made me think how it must feel that your boyfriend leaves you. Anyhow it's very funny and cool , beside that it starts out very interesting. well you better read it or else chainsaw[note crazy monkey with a chainsaw on your tails]

View user profile

2The Devil Does Exist Empty Re: The Devil Does Exist on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:47 pm

Xochie

Xochie
Staffs
Staffs
xD It's awesome. I mean, it's just sort of typical shoujo in many ways, but I adored it all the same. mad

I didn't mean to fall for you...
you tripped me. The Devil Does Exist Piggy
The Devil Does Exist 101005The Devil Does Exist 101629The Devil Does Exist 101649
View user profile

3The Devil Does Exist Empty Re: The Devil Does Exist on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:34 pm

vampire_nymph

vampire_nymph
Administrators
Administrators
Omg! I love this manga! I really like the ending! Dude when he left her I started bawling because that was just sooooo sad... But isn't kind of awkward to marry your step-brother?

View user profile http://vnscans.forumotion.net

4The Devil Does Exist Empty Re: The Devil Does Exist on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:22 pm

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs
thats true but what i can't imagine is saying this to their child sweating

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum