VNArts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You are not connected. Please login or register

Korean Music, Entertainment Show and Drama

+3
Melody&Harmony
metamorphoKISS
GichanHolic
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GichanHolic

GichanHolic
Staffs
Staffs

Hi, just asking, does anyone here watch korean drama series or entertaiment show like X-man, love letter, 2 days and 1 night, heroine 6, cider, sponge etc?

also music show like music bank and open concert go wild

that kind of shows are so cool!!! i watch all the shows i'e mention above from KBS and SBS, whoa, from that shows, my knowledge had expand so much... nope

does anyone here like korean actress or actor?

i know many of them and they are mostly so cool patted

metamorphoKISS

metamorphoKISS
Administrators
Administrators

geez, my beloved little sister, please don't go around and spread Korean Wave wherever you go coz not all people are like you who are really crazy about Korean variety show! though i like 2 days 1 night too ^^.. Seung Gi oppa is so kawaii.. >.<

Melody&Harmony

Melody&Harmony
Postaholic!
Postaholic!

I know korean media is really nice but I never had the time to entertain myself with those...

GichanHolic

GichanHolic
Staffs
Staffs

@my dear big sis yoyo teasing

actually i'm just asking if anyone really watch them, just trying to spread some happiness dancing

b'coz this is the way i find most entertaining to relieve my stress from the big pressure i carry around from school b'coz of that napeun kijibe and her flirty" things breathing out breathing out

vampire_nymph

vampire_nymph
Administrators
Administrators

@gichan what is napeun kijibe?
I don't really watch any Korean entertainment because I don't know where to get them. mad

https://vnscans.forumotion.net

GichanHolic

GichanHolic
Staffs
Staffs

@VN

napeun kijibe is the korean words for bad girl

hmm, i usually watch it at youtube, but site like www.crunchyroll.com also provide some..

vampire_nymph

vampire_nymph
Administrators
Administrators

youtube is blocked in my computer but i dont think crunchyroll is so I might just go look for some Korean stuff

https://vnscans.forumotion.net

Melody&Harmony

Melody&Harmony
Postaholic!
Postaholic!

Everyone is so stress and under pressure nowadays.

SO anyway, can anyone suggest any good Korean entertainment show/drama or music that I will enjoy??

metamorphoKISS

metamorphoKISS
Administrators
Administrators

you can also download the shows from soompi forums.. I like 2 days 1 night and star golden bell challenge since it's funny.. that's for kbs.. if you like sbs better, loveletter and xman are a good choice too.. many of the korean stars appeared there as the guests.. for drama, it's up to what genre do you like ^^.. i usually watch daily drama which is only 30 minutes per episode and it's a very long series.. My favourites are You are my destiny and Pure 19.. it's all kbs.. but there's actually more such as a love to kill by RAIN, full house by RAIN too, 1st shop of the coffee prince and cooking up romance by some stars.. for korean movies, 200 pounds beauty is good ^^.. i really love kim ki bum from super junior and lee seung gi ^^..

honeyflash

Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

I love korean show like we got married (it's a fun show), love letter.... and I love many korean singer such as Bi Rain, lee hiory, chae yean,....

lovelydisaster

Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

I love Korean shows and music. Right now my favorite show is We Got Married! But my favorite k-dramas are Goong, My Girl, and Bad Couple.

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

oh my god this movie made me cry it's called a millionaire's first love in the end she dies T_T why why he stays by himself mad

metamorphoKISS

metamorphoKISS
Administrators
Administrators

ah, i know that movie ^^.. but i never watch it though >.<.. ah, WGM a.k.a uri kyeoron haesoyo.. lurv it.. especially with hwangbo x hun joong couple.. can't stop laughing.. there's this new variety show in KBS 2.. it's called kko kko tour single single by shin jung hwan and tak jae hoon.. they are so hilarious that i can't stop laughing.. they act as a travel agent which arrange a vacation for celeb singles to meet their pairs.. their moto: leave as one and come back as two ^^.. i watch it online on youtube from soshisubs channel.. tiffany from SNSD is starring as a guest there for this vacation ^^.. i really recommend it ^^.. there is also tim, park jung ah from jewelry, moon sung min the volley ball player and min woo oppa from shinhwa ^^.. a spoiler for everyone, min woo oppa kiss his partner during the underwater date >.<..

GichanHolic

GichanHolic
Staffs
Staffs

talking about korean drama's and other, have you even ever considerate about korean anti's? they are growing their number day by day, it's like you know if one actor or actress become to popular, anyone that do some show together with them and act close to them even though it's the PD's scenario, will get all the blame and all the worst will go to them. they will got many anti's and their characteristic will be mocked and all the stuff...
phew, even when you make jokes of something that is really like you know, big... you'll get many anti's for sure! yoyo stepping onion

i kinda pity many korean actress in this case... so much of them get many anti's because of dong ban shin ki and other popular groups that doing show together with them...

whew..., i think korean people is way to cruel in this case... breathing out

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum