VNArts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You are not connected. Please login or register

More interesting stuff??

+2
Xochie
Melody&Harmony
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More interesting stuff?? Empty More interesting stuff?? Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:43 am

Melody&Harmony

Melody&Harmony
Postaholic!
Postaholic!

I will suggest something I guess.

Well, this forum is a bit dull and boring. Not the layout I mean, that's cool. I'm talking about the topics. Its not really very fun to make people want to come to this site often. I guess its because everything seems very cliche. There should be something that defines VN scans as VN scans or rather something special about this site that no other site has.

I'm addicted to NWS because of a game that is actually not really that fun to some people. So VN scans should have something like that.

I guess that's a bit long. I will now summarize, make VN scans special to make this site more popular. Get some stuff that will make people addicted to this place.

2More interesting stuff?? Empty Re: More interesting stuff?? Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:10 am

Xochie

Xochie
Staffs
Staffs

Yes, I agree... a special something of VN Scan's.

3More interesting stuff?? Empty Re: More interesting stuff?? Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:12 am

Melody&Harmony

Melody&Harmony
Postaholic!
Postaholic!

Yep, Xochie's got the idea.

And I find that I hardly know the people here (as in like interaction to get to know people and stuff like chatting) as well as in NWS.

It can be pretty lonely here.

4More interesting stuff?? Empty Re: More interesting stuff?? Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:50 pm

metamorphoKISS

metamorphoKISS
Administrators
Administrators

well, it is indeed very quite here around the normal school days.. most of the staffs come from different areas with different culture and time settings.. i find no one is here around the time i come up here.. crying it's just that we can't seem to find anything that will attract people.. we're trying to get some releases done so more people will come here and we could get some more activities here..

5More interesting stuff?? Empty Re: More interesting stuff?? Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:24 am

GichanHolic

GichanHolic
Staffs
Staffs

i think we should put more fun activities here, so that the forums could be more attractive... like maybe putting some some videos or music tracks to entertain guests that come here later. and the background music can be voted also, just choose the music that many people would like to hear, like the easy listening one... may be it could help our situation now... rolling

6More interesting stuff?? Empty Re: More interesting stuff?? Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:47 am

Melody&Harmony

Melody&Harmony
Postaholic!
Postaholic!

Yes, its always really quiet on school days and quiet on the weekends too compared to other sites. I guess we can't blame the time zone thing but no one seems to be posting in the forum much.

Fun activities, yes we must have those but 'fun' is very subjective. So we got to consider everything.

Well, the video tracks, background music and everything else should be able to be controlled by the user. Cause some people don't like the sound or some people are using the speakers for different reasons and might close the tab/window to this forum. The music must be carefully chosen...So I think voting would be good and if we can change the music selections every fortnight would be great.

We should all put our heads together and think of ideas to attract more people here...

So think hard people!!

7More interesting stuff?? Empty Re: More interesting stuff?? Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:07 pm

Obscurity

Obscurity
Staffs
Staffs

She has a point o x o;;

However, I got nuthin' as of now - A -

8More interesting stuff?? Empty Re: More interesting stuff?? Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:01 am

Melody&Harmony

Melody&Harmony
Postaholic!
Postaholic!

Use your brains people!!

I got nothing. my brains are fried after my exams today...

9More interesting stuff?? Empty Re: More interesting stuff?? Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:38 am

Obscurity

Obscurity
Staffs
Staffs

D: How'd you do? xD

I think more people will join after we make a release or something xD

10More interesting stuff?? Empty Re: More interesting stuff?? Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:07 am

Melody&Harmony

Melody&Harmony
Postaholic!
Postaholic!

That's true...Come on people, work your butts off and get those releases out. Lolz

I don't know how I did. I usually think I do really badly but I still remain second but this time I didn't have anyone to tutor me cause I just played the entire time meant for studying.

So let's get more people to join.

11More interesting stuff?? Empty Re: More interesting stuff?? Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:49 pm

vampire_nymph

vampire_nymph
Administrators
Administrators

I don't really have any ideas... maybe we can have fan art... well every forum have that so ya..

https://vnscans.forumotion.net

12More interesting stuff?? Empty Re: More interesting stuff?? Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:09 pm

metamorphoKISS

metamorphoKISS
Administrators
Administrators

i've posted an advertisement on soompi forum.. they got like hundreds of thousands of people joined there.. so i hope anyone interested can join us here ^^..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum