VNArts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampire Knight

+2
azerty1709
Fantasme
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vampire Knight Empty Vampire Knight Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:24 pm

Fantasme

Fantasme
Staffs
Staffs

C'mon, you knew a Vampire Knight topic was going to pop up sooner or later. And I've decided to make it sooner, as you can see.

In my opinion, the producers did a decent job as far as anime adaptions go and stuck pretty closely to the manga with some exceptions, of course. I particularly like how Aidou-senpai turned out. xD

Oh, and has anyone seen the preview for the second season? And if you have, do you agree that Ichiru looks... interesting? (sidenote: *cries* Ichiru, what have they done to you?!)

Anyway, thoughts? Impressions? Opinions? Perhaps even a dash of fangirling?

P.S. I love both the ending songs! Kanon Wakeshima for the win!

2Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:56 pm

azerty1709

Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

for me i want yukki and ero going out together and not kananme because he has a dark side on him and he is a manipulate people

3Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:05 pm

Fantasme

Fantasme
Staffs
Staffs

I agree. I didn't really like Kaname from the start. He has always seemed seedy to me, and now that suspicion has been confirmed. *prepares to be killed by Kaname fangirls*

4Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:17 pm

nalee

Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

I can't wait to watch the second season of VK

5Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:19 pm

honeyflash

Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

I love vampire knight anime too, althought I prefer the manga better. Anyway I can't wait for the second seson to come out.

6Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:15 pm

MizuiroMegami

MizuiroMegami
Staffs
Staffs

I can't wait till the second season!!!! I love Yuki ....and Zero (*glomps zero* shy )...I like Kaname too, but wrong ..Zero belongs with me! i mean Yuki u.u

Anyway, even though Vampire Knight may seem cliche at times, it's still one of the best manga/anime out there XD

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Fateful_Encounters/index.php?

7Vampire Knight Empty no no no Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:36 pm

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

i love kaname and yuki because there just so well you see kaname sacrifices everything for yuki he's been in pain you can say the same for zero but kaname it has to be kaname & yuki has been so in love with him since the start and he just considers her feeling unlike zero[though i am a fan but not for him to be with yuki]he gives her mean looks and glares and doesn't want to tell her anything that makes a big hole

8Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:45 am

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

yay vampire knight wow and guilty laughing extreme

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum