VNArts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You are not connected. Please login or register

A small list of suggestions.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A small list of suggestions. Empty A small list of suggestions. Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:45 pm

Fantasme

Fantasme
Staffs
Staffs

Hey guys, just thought I'd kick off this forum with my own little suggestions thread. I have no idea as to the availability of the manga/manhwa series that I will list, seeing that I live in Australia and all, but these are just a few that I personally would like to have the opportunity to continue reading. I believe all of the following have been dropped by their previous scanlating groups.

Cheon Gi Dot Com
Author: YOO Ha jin
Year of Release: 2000
Genre(s): Romance, school life, shoujo.
Length: 8 volumes (complete).
Summary: Cheon Gi dot com is a triangle romance series. "Two men love one woman", also known as triangle love, is typical, I say. Jun Hui Lee, the female main character, is hot blooded (extremely) and straight forward girl who does not like to fool around. Jun Hui Lee has two childhood friends, Han Sung Ji and Min Yu. They were a part of her life until sudden change of Han Sung Ji. Since then Han Sung Ji has been ignoring Jun Hui Lee.
Previous Group Scanlating: JanimeS.
Last Release Date: Unknown. Before October 2007.

Bokura wa Itsumo
Author: FUJIMIYA Ayu
Year of Release: 2008
Genre(s): Romance, school life, shoujo.
Length: 1 volume (ongoing).
Summary: Nori Sakurada is riding her bike one day, when she meets up with a boy she used to know when she was little. He has grown, but doesn't look very happy...
Previous Group Scanlating: Osuwari Team.
Last Release Date: December 31st 2007.

Xia Ke Xing
Author: JUN Xiao
Year of Release: 2007
Genre(s): Adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, historical, romance, shoujo.
Length: 2 volumes (ongoing).
Summary: A scholar with absolutely no desire to study met a mysterious girl called 'Miss Ugly' who had no memories of her past. She resigned to fate that she was destined to be sacrificed to the Huang Deity, but the scholar was determined to save her.
Previous Group Scanlating: SHOUJO KISS.
Last Release Date: September 28th 2007.

Magical JxR
Author: LEE Sun-Young
Year of Release: N/A
Genre(s): Fantasy, shoujo.
Length: 5 volumes (ongoing).
Summary: Magical JxR tells the story of two teenage wizards and the young girl they befriend: “Jay and Aru are two of the most popular students in wizardry school. However, before they can graduate, they must venture out into the REAL world and fulfill a one year magic contract with a human girl named Cho-Ah. Is Cho-Ah ready for a whole year with two enthusiastic wizards-to-be at her beck and call?"
Previous Group Scanlating: Dredshi.
Last Release Date: July 20th 2008.

2A small list of suggestions. Empty Re: A small list of suggestions. Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:33 pm

metamorphoKISS

metamorphoKISS
Administrators
Administrators

wow ^^.. those seemed nice ^^.. i'll try to search for the raws once i'm back from my trip.. we can continue on those projects faster if only we got more staffs and raw providers ^^.. currently, i got my hands full coz i take chinese raws from online reading sites and it takes me a lot of time doing page by page.. perhaps you could help me with the raws for those?? if you find the raws for those titles, we may take those into our projects ^^..

3A small list of suggestions. Empty Re: A small list of suggestions. Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:04 am

Fantasme

Fantasme
Staffs
Staffs

Hmm, well I know Esthétique have all 8 volumes of Cheon Gi Dot Com in Korean in their Manga Raws forum, but the uploader says that they're for personal use only, so you may have to negotiate with them or something. If you're interested, their username is NeautyKarova at Esthétique.

Also, this raws site has volumes 1 - 3 of Xia Ke Xing, but again I'm not sure if they're allowing their raws to be taken up by scanlators. But anyway, if you're interested... CShoujo.

4A small list of suggestions. Empty Re: A small list of suggestions. Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:30 am

metamorphoKISS

metamorphoKISS
Administrators
Administrators

ah, that you see.. we are lacking of K-E translator so there might be a little chance we can get that korean project. For Xia Ke Xing, i'll try to contact CShoujo as soon as i can but i'm not sure i can get a fast reply from them coz last time they didn't even reply my email T_T

5A small list of suggestions. Empty Re: A small list of suggestions. Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:23 pm

Pomegranate

Pomegranate
Staffs
Staffs

Is there anyway we could do Itoshi Kingyo? D:
It looks sooooooo good...

6A small list of suggestions. Empty Bokura wa Itsumo Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:43 pm

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

well i go for Bokura wa Itsumo

7A small list of suggestions. Empty Re: A small list of suggestions. Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:56 am

metamorphoKISS

metamorphoKISS
Administrators
Administrators

well then.. since it seems that many people request for Boku wa Itsumo so i'll search for the raws then.. but as soon as i got back from SK ^^.. so please wait.. @Pomegranate: can you please specify about Itoshi Kingyo?? perhaps you could help with the information so i could search for the raws ^^..

8A small list of suggestions. Empty Re: A small list of suggestions. Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:09 am

metamorphoKISS

metamorphoKISS
Administrators
Administrators

uhm, about Boku wa Itsumo, i believe that it hasn't been dropped by aku tenshi or sum other groups coz i checked on their list yesterday and it's still active ^^.. still working on the raws so i think this request will be up a bit later in the future.. sorry.. coz i have to spend more time on the raws of our active projects ^^..

9A small list of suggestions. Empty Re: A small list of suggestions. Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:49 am

Fantasme

Fantasme
Staffs
Staffs

Still active? Ah, so it is. After a year they've started scanlating it again. A good thing, I guess. ^^;;

Too bad about us not having a K-E translator yet, but the suggestion is still up for the future. xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum