VNArts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anatolia Story by Shinohara Chie

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anatolia Story  by Shinohara Chie Empty Anatolia Story by Shinohara Chie Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:53 pm

Riko

Riko
Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

Title: Anatolia Story
Manaka: Shinohara Chie

Anatolia Story  by Shinohara Chie Redriver

Description
Yuuri, a modern day teenager who has just gotten her first kiss, is suddenly whisked away to ancient Anatolia where an evil queen wants her for a blood sacrifice. Luckily, the timely intervention of Prince Kail saves Yuuri from the queen's grasp. For now. Kail promises to send Yuuri back to her home, but the queen's persistent schemes to kill them both, plus their growing interest in each other, keep those plans delayed.

From Viz:
Prince Kail, a young warrior and sorcerer, and Yuri, a modern-day teen, were thrown together when Queen Nakia drew Yuri across time and space into the ancient Hittite Empire. When it is the season of the North Star, Prince Kail has the power to send Yuri home. But the evil queen's plan to murder them both - and their growing feelings for one another - keep getting in the way!

Well, this is the only completed manga I read of Shinohara sensei...^^, I'm happy about this :P I think all of you know about this manga. I still remember when I read this manga, when I read the page Yuri and Kai kissed...I feel shy...:"> (I'm young at that moment ^^).Kai is so cool, but I like Lamu Ramset too :D...one's the King of Hitaito, one's the Pharaon (in the future), and they love Yuri , not because she 's beautiful^^. Sorry, but I read this manga by vietnamese, so maybe the character names are different a bit :D

Last edited by Riko on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

2Anatolia Story  by Shinohara Chie Empty Re: Anatolia Story by Shinohara Chie Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:44 pm

vampire_nymph

vampire_nymph
Administrators
Administrators

I also love this series!! I haven't read the whole thing yet because i can only understand english so i am waiting for the people to scanslate it so i can read it!!

https://vnscans.forumotion.net

3Anatolia Story  by Shinohara Chie Empty Re: Anatolia Story by Shinohara Chie Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:07 pm

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

i loved it i finished this manga at midnight so sad that she has a miscarriage this is sad.anyhow very romantic such as the prince tries to send her back but keeps her for selfishness crying

4Anatolia Story  by Shinohara Chie Empty Re: Anatolia Story by Shinohara Chie Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:13 am

Lib

EH?

I haven't finished reading it either.. been waiting for it to be finished scanslated before I pick it up again... Stopped around Vol 15

Erm..

It's a bit unfair for those who haven't read it yet to accidentally read the spoiler. T_T
It'd be nice if you could put the spoilers under the spoiler tag, flakizz??

5Anatolia Story  by Shinohara Chie Empty Re: Anatolia Story by Shinohara Chie Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:44 am

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

i wish there was a new chapter

6Anatolia Story  by Shinohara Chie Empty Re: Anatolia Story by Shinohara Chie Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:42 am

Riko

Riko
Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

I hope that vol 23, 24, 25 will be scanlated soon ^^. We just need those 3 volumes to complete this manga, neh? :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum