VNArts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot blooded woman by Hwang Mi Ri

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hot blooded woman by Hwang Mi Ri Empty Hot blooded woman by Hwang Mi Ri Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:54 pm

Riko

Riko
Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

Title: Hot blooded woman
Mangaka: Hwang Mi Ri

Hot blooded woman by Hwang Mi Ri Hotbloodedwoman

Description
(From Bamboozled):

What is a sweet, soft-spoken girl (Ha Li Kang) to do when her brothers, having just learned fencing and martial arts, decide to test some moves out on her in order to "tame her" and make her into their "little slave?" She runs to her knightly friend (Te Hu Kang, not related to Ha Li) for protection, of course. However, what happens when, instead of comforting her, he tells her that she is a coward for running away like a puppy who needs constant protection? No, she does not break down and cry like a weak girl. Instead, she resolves to grow stronger. With rigorous training everyday, Ha Li goes from being a scared girl who cries for help to becoming the Jjang (boss of a gang) of the Doberman gang. However, events lead to Ha Li getting in an accident with a truck. Afterwards, she is reborn into the body of a beautiful, but weak, rich girl Aram Han.

At her new school, everyone is surprised at the sudden change they see in Aram, who has gone from a gloomy, good student to a rude, carefree troublemaker. Many people bully her. When Ha Li finds out that it is all due to Sin Uoo Park, the handsome prince and Jjang of the school who detests Aram, she decides to have a duel with him for the position of Jjang. What will happen next is for you to find out in this romantic comedy Korean manhwa.

I think this is the greatest manhwa of Hwang Mi Ri XD. Ha li is a strong girl, and stupid a bit :)) ( just I think ) , but that's also the power point of her :P. Although in the story, they said she ugly (or something, I forgot :P), but I think she also good looking (you also see that when you read it ). And when she 's serious, she's really cool :x, that's make 2 guys ( very very handsome and cool ) love her :D. I disappoited a bit with the ending of this, but nevermind, it's better more than sad ending with some one die or feel wretched ^^, and, the last chapter...it's amazing ...
=)), just read it, I want you enjoy this funny manga :))
:lol!:

Last edited by Riko on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total

2Hot blooded woman by Hwang Mi Ri Empty Re: Hot blooded woman by Hwang Mi Ri Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:43 pm

vampire_nymph

vampire_nymph
Administrators
Administrators

Dude! omg!! I really love this manhwa! I like read it in one day!

https://vnscans.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum