VNArts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you rather?

+9
GichanHolic
Melody&Harmony
Obscurity
Mica
vally
Xochie
kagomilee
metamorphoKISS
vampire_nymph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:52 am

Obscurity

Obscurity
Staffs
Staffs

Bored to death. That way, I'm fulfilling my natural laziness. :'D

Would you rather beautiful/handsome but dirt poor or ugly but rich?

27Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:55 am

vampire_nymph

vampire_nymph
Administrators
Administrators

Ugly but rich. I can get plastic surgery! hahah

Would you rather have warts or pimples?

https://vnscans.forumotion.net

28Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:56 am

Melody&Harmony

Melody&Harmony
Postaholic!
Postaholic!

Pimples, I think.

Would you rather go to a school dance with a bunch of people or by yourself?

29Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:58 am

vampire_nymph

vampire_nymph
Administrators
Administrators

with a bunch of people. I do not want to be a loner in a dance...

would you rather be a ghost or dwarf? (really random question)

https://vnscans.forumotion.net

30Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:02 am

GichanHolic

GichanHolic
Staffs
Staffs

ghost!
i can scare people and i can do whatever i want then

would you rather die at age of 20 but you always get the good things in life, or die in 78 but always get bad luck? yoyo stepping onion

31Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:45 am

Obscurity

Obscurity
Staffs
Staffs

Hoard the good things in life then die at 20. Watching myself die isn't really on top of my list of things to do xD

Would you rather have a brother or a sister?

32Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:18 am

Melody&Harmony

Melody&Harmony
Postaholic!
Postaholic!

A brother (I have a brother and I can live with brothers but not sisters, they are so annoying).

Would you rather sleep 24/7 or be awake 24/7?

33Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:46 am

Xochie

Xochie
Staffs
Staffs

Awake 24/7!
Sleeping too much makes me... sleepy. xD

Would you rather be a casual manga-ka, with average income, or a millionaire. With like, lots and lots of money.

<3

34Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:46 am

Obscurity

Obscurity
Staffs
Staffs

Millionaire. Then I can employ slaves to do my bidding. MWAHAHAHAHA. bending body

Would you rather be caught farting or picking your nose? LOL

Sorry. I'm hungry and cranky D:

35Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:56 pm

Mica

Mica
Staffs
Staffs

Farting. o.o;

Would you rather contact lens or glasses?

36Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:49 am

Xochie

Xochie
Staffs
Staffs

Glasses. Because they make you look smarter. xD

Would you rather ride on a train or a bus?

37Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:45 pm

Obscurity

Obscurity
Staffs
Staffs

A train. Buses smell bad or something. And they're high... So high. :<

Trains are fast. xD

Hm. Would you rather paint or color normally?

38Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:44 am

Melody&Harmony

Melody&Harmony
Postaholic!
Postaholic!

I don't know, is there a difference? I think paint...

Would you rather die by being stab through the heart or a bullet to the head?

39Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:33 am

Mica

Mica
Staffs
Staffs

HEADSHOT, clearly. go wild

Would you rather be a singer or an actress?

40Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:07 am

Melody&Harmony

Melody&Harmony
Postaholic!
Postaholic!

A singer I guess since there is music there...The trouble would be songwriting, I can't write with little inspiration, that's all.Though Acting doesn't seem so bad.

Would you rather eat an apple or an orange? (I can't think of a better question, so sue me)

41Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:02 am

Mica

Mica
Staffs
Staffs

An apple. Easier to eat.

Would you rather Stripes or Polka dots? (Pattern)

42Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:11 am

Melody&Harmony

Melody&Harmony
Postaholic!
Postaholic!

Stripes, it seems more systematical.

Would you rather kill someone and save your lover or don't kill someone and let your lover die?

43Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:11 pm

azerty1709

Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

for me it's a very cute small dog

44Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:31 pm

metamorphoKISS

metamorphoKISS
Administrators
Administrators

of course kill someone and save my loved one ^^.. i'll do anything as long as he/she survived ^^.. okay, would you rather jump off a cliff to save your loved ones or just try to give hand but it is not sure whether you can save him/her??

45Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:40 am

Obscurity

Obscurity
Staffs
Staffs

Waddup with the small cute dog? xD

Anyway~ Try to give a hand. If I jumped, I think I'll die, too. xD Do I seem selfish? xD

Anyway~ Would you rather sew a whole table cloth with a nice teacher or cook something simple with an evil teacher who won't let you go?

Hehe. xD

46Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:48 am

Melody&Harmony

Melody&Harmony
Postaholic!
Postaholic!

Sew a whole table cloth with a nice teacher. Because the nice teacher would probably help me and let my friend help me too.

Would you rather go cliff diving or bungee jumping?

47Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:08 pm

lovelydisaster

Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

I would rather go bungee jumping. It sounds safer.

Would you rather be stupid and rich or smart and poor?

48Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:37 am

ageisalie

Staffs
Staffs

Smart and poor. ^^

Would you rather eat a mushroom or do the hokey pokey?

49Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:18 pm

Xochie

Xochie
Staffs
Staffs

Mushroom. Because they are adorable. xD

Would you rather buy a stuffed toy or an alarm clock with ALL your life savings?

(well, you know.. very expensive toys they sell nowadays ^^)

50Would you rather? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you rather? Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:40 am

Loving_Day

Loving_Day
Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

Stuffed toys to give to the poor children in the world to give happiness balloon

Would you rather sleep forever or stay awake forever confused

http://mangarden.30.forumer.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum