VNArts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You are not connected. Please login or register

twilight the movie!!

+6
Mica
kiki
melon-chan
Yuki-Chan
vampire_nymph
GichanHolic
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26twilight the movie!! - Page 2 Empty Re: twilight the movie!! Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:26 pm

honeyflash

Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

I haven't read this book yet, but I heard people keep talking about this. Is it that good? But anyway, I love watching movie than read book. So i'll be waiting for the movie to come out. hehehe.

27twilight the movie!! - Page 2 Empty Re: twilight the movie!! Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:18 pm

MizuiroMegami

MizuiroMegami
Staffs
Staffs

I loved the books way back when they weren't popular (i was the first to borrow it from my library). Anyway I'm not really fond of the casting for the movie, but i hope they pull if off....or else there will be a lot of mad fans u.u

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Fateful_Encounters/index.php?

28twilight the movie!! - Page 2 Empty yup yup i have red thios Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:07 pm

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

this book i have the 4 books the first ws so romantiv the 2nd wa so sad i cryed for that one the 3rd was like jealousy and love last the 4th was romantic my god i swear thats like the best one

29twilight the movie!! - Page 2 Empty Re: twilight the movie!! Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:58 pm

vampire_nymph

vampire_nymph
Administrators
Administrators

dude!! i know how you feel about the second book!!!! Like when Edward left Bella... That was just soooo sad! Every time i turn the page where only the months were there, was literally giving me the pangs.... if you know what i mean..

https://vnscans.forumotion.net

30twilight the movie!! - Page 2 Empty Re: twilight the movie!! Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:02 pm

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

lucky i've been told it going to come out this dec. i just can't wait hoping

31twilight the movie!! - Page 2 Empty Re: twilight the movie!! Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:39 am

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

i want this to be out already punch

32twilight the movie!! - Page 2 Empty Re: twilight the movie!! Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:23 pm

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

i thought it was com ing out on december new years lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum