VNArts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hajimemashite!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hajimemashite! Empty Hajimemashite! Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:59 pm

Yuki-Chan

I'm Yuki-chan. Currently working for the litteral "Sister site" and NWS.

I joined this site cuz I wanted somewhere where I can just site back and relax, and not work cuz my boss is giving me loads of work. (no offense, I just have like alot of reports to do)

Anyways, I found this site cuz Ruka-sama (VN-sama's sister) Messaged me with the link.

Sorry VN-sama for what happened a while ago. I was about to make you back to an Admin, but I was afraid that you would kick me off that site if I did... that's what Ruka said anyways... Forgive me?? hoping

2Hajimemashite! Empty Re: Hajimemashite! Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:22 pm

vampire_nymph

vampire_nymph
Administrators
Administrators

What is there to forgive? I should be the one that should be saying sorry anyways...
I'm sorry Yuki-chan!!
Anyways I wasn't going to delete you. My sister was just lying. She misunderstood me.

Well anyways, have fun in the site and welcome! You can just sit and relax here just like you wanted to!
relaxing eating candy

https://vnscans.forumotion.net

3Hajimemashite! Empty Re: Hajimemashite! Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 am

Mchile24

Staffs
Staffs

Hajimemashite! Minna-san!

umm... I like reading mangas and listening to music..

..drawing and editing is part of my skills...

Currently learning the piano but we're starting a band...tis called Shonheit Karminroten Vollmond Rosen...

...I like playing the guitar too...and probably singing....umm...dont know what to tell...hmm....i think thats all...-__-

Oh and everyone can call me mchile which is pronounced Mikayl or Mc which is like emsi not mac..-___-

4Hajimemashite! Empty Re: Hajimemashite! Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:09 am

Melody&Harmony

Melody&Harmony
Postaholic!
Postaholic!

HI Yuki-chan, I'm so late...sorry....

Mchile24, I think you should create a new topic for yourself...

5Hajimemashite! Empty Re: Hajimemashite! Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:53 am

metamorphoKISS

metamorphoKISS
Administrators
Administrators

hello ^^.. welcome, Yuki-chan ^^.. please be relaxed on this forum relaxing .. please give us comments and suggestions to improve our forum here ^^..
@Mchile: i think you should create another post for your own introduction ^^.. anyway, welcome and please help us from now onwards ^^..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum