VNArts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have Any Crushes?

+4
Mica
GichanHolic
metamorphoKISS
vampire_nymph
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have Any Crushes? Empty Have Any Crushes? Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:52 am

vampire_nymph

vampire_nymph
Administrators
Administrators

Okay so... This is a section where you can post your thoughts about who you think is hot. You can also post things here about your crushes.

I think that Brad Pitt is soooo hot!! Especially in the movie Troy... whew! His body is hot!!!

Oh I really like this guy in my class. He is not the prettiest guy in the world but i am sooo attracted to him.... Has this happened to anyone at all??? hoping

https://vnscans.forumotion.net

2Have Any Crushes? Empty Re: Have Any Crushes? Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:08 am

metamorphoKISS

metamorphoKISS
Administrators
Administrators

uhm, i think it is normal to have crushes on our guy classmates coz i got it too before and now.. hoping i'm in a relationship with sumone and we've been going out for the last 2 years ^^.. i know he might not be the most handsome or richest or cleverest guy i ever met but he is already wonderful to make me atrracted to him ^^.. at least, that's how i feel.. ehm

3Have Any Crushes? Empty Re: Have Any Crushes? Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:23 am

GichanHolic

GichanHolic
Staffs
Staffs

yeah, i understand how u feel about this guy... i also like this guy, ehm, actually, he's one of my friend since i'm grade 1. but actually we enter different junior high school, and i only communicate with him through text messages sometimes. rolling

he's not the prettiest, or the most handsome guy in the world, and it's not like he's the richest also...but i like him the way he was and he is always been the best friend i've known- he listens to all my complain, my sorrow and happiness and always sided with me even though i'm wrong. We share so many memories together, even though it's a sad or happy memory onion choke yoyo

but i don't know if i can be with him, b'coz all this time he only take me as friend and i never want to bother him also... so maybe i should be satisfied only to be his closest friend yeah

4Have Any Crushes? Empty Re: Have Any Crushes? Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:06 pm

vampire_nymph

vampire_nymph
Administrators
Administrators

Normally when i like someone and if nothing happens then i become really really close friends with them. I tell them like everything! What I mean by everything is like all of my concerns, etc!!

GichanHolic, maybe you can tell him that you like him or something. Not like directly but give little hints and maybe he will pick it up. You never know what will happen. shy

5Have Any Crushes? Empty Re: Have Any Crushes? Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:29 am

Mica

Mica
Staffs
Staffs

I think Brad Pitt is.. 'hunky', but not cute. Nice body, though.

I've been with my boyfriend for three years, going on 4 next year, on January. He's not without flaws, but he's more then I ever thought possible.

..And pretty damn hawt. daydreaming shy

6Have Any Crushes? Empty Re: Have Any Crushes? Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:51 am

Loving_Day

Loving_Day
Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

I did but that was a long time I thinking of living a sngle life yeah still young but don't care though I'm post to be in boys

http://mangarden.30.forumer.com/

7Have Any Crushes? Empty Re: Have Any Crushes? Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:36 pm

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

omg i would say orlando bloom but then johnny deep only in the pirates of the Caribbean but orlando is always hot my gosh he's awesome daydreaming

8Have Any Crushes? Empty Re: Have Any Crushes? Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:45 pm

vampire_nymph

vampire_nymph
Administrators
Administrators

Omg! I love johnny depp!! He is soooo hot! Especially in Pirates of the Caribbean! I love rough looking guys! haha Oh i forgot to mention colin ferrel!

9Have Any Crushes? Empty Re: Have Any Crushes? Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:21 pm

flakizz

flakizz
Staffs
Staffs

i have a new crush on *Heart throbbing* coby o doniss kind of hot gotta admit

10Have Any Crushes? Empty Re: Have Any Crushes? Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:38 pm

ichigo_rukia08

ichigo_rukia08
Ultra Downloaders!
Ultra Downloaders!

yes of course! i think all of us already had crushes.
i had a lot of crushes during elementary and high school..
in the university now i see a lot of good-looking guys..

have you ever had a crush on an anime or manga character? I DO! haha

11Have Any Crushes? Empty Re: Have Any Crushes? Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:45 pm

Xochie

Xochie
Staffs
Staffs

Haha, I've had so many crushes on anime/manga characters... o.o acting dumb

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum